NEW - Immunity, 10 kHz - 400 MHz
IEC / EN 61000-4-6
The CDG 7000 is a new test generator for all interference immunity standards against conducted Interference induced by high frequency fields - including BCI tests (ISO 11452-4).
One of the very few combined IEC 61000-4-6 test systems that include the RF signal generator, a RF-power amplifier, a 3-channel RF voltmeter and a directional coupler for a very reasonable price.
The CDG 7000 generates interferences as defined in IEC / EN 61000-4-6 - immunity to conducted disturbances induced by radio-frequency fields. The standard describes a test setup in which these high-frequency interferences can be influenced on a EUT without a complicated structure with antennas, field instrumentation and shielded rooms. By using coupling networks and coupling clamp's sine waves are induced directly into power and signal lines. The test object retains its original place in the device structure, so that the system can be tested in its overall function.
- The compact device consists of a RF signal generator, a RF-power amplifier, a 3-channel RF voltmeter and a directional coupler
- Frequency range (signal generator) 4 kHz - 1200 MHz
- The RF power amplifier is available in three different models
- The included application software (HELIA 7 - Basic) enables extensive reporting functions and EUT monitoring, (HELIA 7 - BCI required for BCI testing)
- Simple expansion with external amplifier via 2nd generator output
- SCPI command set enables easy integration into own software systems
- Interfaces: USB, LAN, GPIB (option)
- Temperature measuring input, e.g. for monitoring and displaying the BCI clamp temperature
- Input for external pulse modulation
- Configurable, digital 8-channel user port
- Warranty 3 years